Have a family in or around the Philadelphia region? Feeling overwhelmed by the amount of mail and e-mail you receive about joining an organization? Becoming a member of an organization? Getting a discount on a membership for your family at an organization? If only we could just have the budget to join everything. Well, here at Real Estate Around Philly we researched some popular Philly attractions/organizations that offer family memberships. So that you and your family can “just show up” and have “delivered family fun” on a rainy or hot day when you just want to get inside; or on a really nice day when you just want to get outside. If you have questions about an organization not featured here, we are continuing to do some research and plan to feature more attractions in the next month but always feel free to reach out to ask us anything about living in the Philadelphia region.
Here it goes:
Here is the least expensive deal for a family of four:
- Admission for up to 2 adult cardholders
- Admission for up to 6 children in your household under the age of 18
- Free parking (1 vehicle per visit)
- Free year-round Treehouse admission
- Discounted admission to more than 100 zoos nationwide
- 10% discount in Zoo shops
- 10% discount at Zoo dining locations
- Special members-only hours
- Up to $117 is tax deductible
Philadelphia Museum of Art
So, the PMA doesn’t really have a “family” membership but they do have a membership for two that is a decent price. Your “two” could be you and your child!
Member Plus $125
All but $10 is tax deductible.
- Admission, benefits, and exhibition tickets for 2 adults—designate 2 individuals, or make one of your membership cards a Guest Card
Please Touch Children’s Museum
We appreciate their simplicity, they only have three membership levels and here they are:
|Level||Basic Family||Explorer Family||Premiere Family|
|Carousel Rides||$1 per ride per child||$1 per ride per child||FREE|
The Franklin Institute Science Museum
Their basic Family Membership for a family of four:
- Core Member Benefits for 2 adults and 4 children
- 100% tax deductible
- Give as a Gift! Download the Gift Membership form and submit via fax or email.
Parking not included… Boo.
Academy of Natural Sciences
For a family of four or more:
With a Family membership to the Academy, two adults and up to five children (under 18) in the same household OR up to five grandchildren (under 18) will receive general member benefits.
More to come! Happy Summer!