Our team loves the Roxborough section of Philadelphia very much. In fact some of our team members have chosen to make it their home. This blog will break down a few of the many things we love about the Roxborough neighborhood.
1. The History – This town played an important part of in the history of the development of the city of Philadelphia.
2. The People – You will find a great mix of amazing people in this town. Your neighbors may include life-long residents and transplants from other sections of the city and country.
3. Good Mix Between City and Suburbs- One of the great things about Rox is that it is located on the edge of the city and therefore not as built up as downtown Philly. You can actually find homes with front and back yards. There are great parks and playgrounds for families looking to raise their family.
4. Close To Great Colleges and Universities – Teachers, professors and college and university staff often chose to make Roxborough their home. There are some great educational institutions close by including Saint Joseph’s University and Philadelphia University.
5. Great Shops and Restaurants – Roxborough is often overlooked in the area of Restaurants and Shops because of its proximity to Manayunk. However, we think it has some of the best in the city. Examples include Dalessandros, The Foodery, Bob’s Diner, Cafe Roma and more.
What is your favorite thing about Roxborough? Let us know on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/realestatearoundphilly